June 2012 - Present
Systems Integration and Verification
Airbus - On-board Information Systems A350XWB
System Integration and Verification on the FSA-NG Avionics Server Function, a certified (DO-178B DAL C) On-board Information System hosting flight-ops and maintenance applications for the Airbus A350XWB.
- Integrated hardware modules (developed by Airbus and Rockwell) and software subsets (OS, platform management, file system, dataloading, BITE) in the full system
- Defined and executed formal verification procedures for the complete system, developed specific test tools and provided support for certification reviews relying on test results
- Provided technical support for hardware and production teams working on the system development and for end users (Ground and Flight Test teams, Final Assembly Line)
November 2009 - December 2011
Systems and Software Integration
Rockwell Collins - On-board Information Systems A350XWB
Systems Engineering on the FSA-NG Open-world Server Function, an On-board Information System hosting flight-ops and maintenance applications for the Airbus A350XWB.
- Integrated software modules delivered by Rockwell Collins software teams located in France, USA and India
- Provided technical proposals to improve system design based on feedback from early integration of software modules
- Tracked anomalies reported by the customer for Representative Platforms, a simulated environment used to develop hosted applications (ClearQuest)
- Specified software test means to be used on Integration Test Rigs and Representative Platforms (DOORS)
August 2008 - November 2009
Research & Development
Airbus - R&D On-Board Information Systems
Research & Development activities led by the Design Office and studying On-Board Information Systems. Research project (GEODESIE) aiming at improving management of databases used by avionics systems (navigation, surveillance) and open-world applications (flight-ops, maintenance).
- Coordinated a team of 5 engineers involved in various research projects and managed relationships with customer
- Assisted GEODESIE project leader for task management, relationship with project partners (Thales, ONERA) and risk management
- Brought technical expertise, wrote specifications and presented research findings to Airbus R&D management
September 2007 - July 2008
Rockwell Collins - Aircraft Network Server Unit
Upgrade of an “Open-World” Embedded System installed on Airbus SA/LR and hosting applications used by flight crews and maintenance crews.
- Implemented servers providing avionics data to client applications (C++/Corba) and web clients allowing access to the provided services (Applets Java/Swing)
- Updated build procedures to integrate automated unit and functional tests and set up a build server to perform Continuous Integration (ANT, CruiseControl)
- Performed integration testing and produced documentation in accordance with official guidelines (RTCA/DO-178B)
January 2007 - August 2007
SCHAPI - Real-Time Hydrologic Database
Design and implementation of a system used 24/7 to collect, process, store and distribute data used to forecast floods in France.
- Analyzed and formalized/modeled informal customer requirements
- Implemented distributed components to process data files (Python, PostgreSQL, Linux/RHEL)
- Implemented SOAP web services to retrieve stored data (PHP, WSDL, Apache)
November 2004 - December 2006
Front End Developer
B2i Toulouse - Early projects
- Test Resources Management (EADS Test & Services - 12 months): Development of new functionalities and bug fixing on the Test Resources Management product, an application facilitating the management of obsolete testing equipment (Python, C, wxWidgets)
- AFDX Toolkit (internal R&D project - 5 months): Designed and implemented (C++) a tool for analysis / generation of AFDX communications using standard Ethernet cards
- Computer-Aided Ground Tests (EADS Test & Services - 6 months): Software Maintenance and Upgrade for the ESAO project used to manage test procedures and results for the A320/A340 Final Assembly Lines (C, HP-UX, Oracle)
March 2004 - October 2004
Master's Degree Internship
LAAS/CNRS - Dependable Intrusion Tolerance
Researched existing works on intrusion tolerance in distributed systems and implemented a prototype (C, Apache, MySQL) of web server tolerant to intrusions.
Linux, RTOS (PikeOS), Unix (Solaris, HP-UX).
Python, C, C++, Shell, Java, SQL
MBSE/SysML, , Unit/Integration and System Level Testing.
DOORS, ClearQuest, Topcased, Eclipse, VMware, SVN, Wireshark.